Happy Valentine’s Day everybody! We know this is a day full of indulgence and sweet treats, which can be tough when you are watching your numbers. But don’t worry, our friend Haley over at Health Starts in the Kitchen has shared a super delicious, low carb, and adorably festive recipe with us today. These Frozen Low Carb Raspberry Cheesecake Bites are quick and easy, and Haley’s biggest tip is to try your best not to eat them all once you’ve gotten a taste! You can check out her recipe below, or head to her site here where she even has a link to buy the silicone heart pan she used!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 C butter (pasture raised, grass fed)
- 1/8 C coconut oil, melted
- 1 C raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1/8 C stevia to taste
- In your food processor, combine cream cheese, butter and coconut oil – process until smooth.
- Add raspberries and process until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a plastic bag (to be used like a piping bag) and cut one of the corners off the bag. Pipe the mixture into a silicone ice cube tray.
- Freeze until solid. Dip in warm water if you need help popping them out of their tray.
- Store in freezer and enjoy!