This dessert may look fancy, but it is really quite simple! The mousse can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until needed, just add raspberries and whipped topping and serve. A big thank you to the ADA Diabetes Food Hub for sharing such a decadent but guilt free recipe!
- 6 Mini Hershey’s Sugar-Free Special Dark Chocolate Bars, chopped
- 2 cups plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey or 4 packets artificial sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 6 tbsp nonfat whipped topping
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
1. Add the chopped chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave the chocolate on high for 1 minute, then stir. If not completely melted, microwave for 30 more seconds, then stir until all chunks are melted. If it is still not melted, microwave another 30 seconds and continue to stir, just until the chunks in the chocolate are melted. Do not overcook.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, whip the greek yogurt with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add the honey, vanilla, and milk, and beat some more, then add the chocolate, a small amount at a time, beating in between additions.
3. Once all of the chocolate is mixed into the yogurt, divide the mousse into 6 portions and top each portion with 1/3 cup raspberries and 1 tablespoon whipped topping.